Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Dentist Appointment

I apologize for this being a bit late. I try to get stories out a little after 8:00, but I have a funny one to tell you.

So yesterday, I went to the Dentist for the first time in about 6 years. My teeth are pretty good considering I don't floss and I never had braces. Anyway, so since yesterday was my first visit to this place, they took X-rays and stuff and set another appointment for cleaning. Luckily, someone cancelled this morning, so I was able to get right in and get my teeth cleaned.

I live about half a mile away from the dentist's office, so I just walked there. Let me tell you, it was an interesting walk.

First, as I stepped outside, I saw a whole pack of werewolves running around. It was weird. I'm the Narrator, so I knew I was safe, but still—how many times do you get to see real werewolves running around? They ran off into the woods, so I lost track of them.

As I left my apartment complex, I saw two drunks running around. One looked like the familiar Town Drunk we all know, but the other looked like someone who doesn't get drunk normally. Maybe they had had some wine recently…

I also happened to see a lot of people walking around holding hands. It was weird. I felt like I was at BYU again. There, it was normal to see so many "lovers" going around, but not so much around here.

I saw Molly waiting at a bus stop. She said she was on her way to church. She needed to go somewhere where she felt like she was in a Sanctuary. I don't know.

I saw another person get hypnotized! I didn't even know that was a real thing. Anyway, whatever that person was trying to do last night didn't work out so well.

I then saw the werewolves again. They were chasing someone, but I couldn't tell who from so far away. Then, I couldn't tell what happened exactly, but they stopped dead in their tracks. Something got in their way and foiled their attack. Not really sure what though.

Those drunks showed up again and were getting pretty mad. They were both on drunken rampages, but they, too, were stopped dead in their tracks. Weird.

Anyway, I get to the Dentist, they cleaned by teeth, and so now I'm good. So, sorry the story got out late, but I just had to tell you about this weird walk I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment