Saturday, February 11, 2012

Las Vegas

Clean checks. Lame. At least for most of us. Boo. But hey, it's Saturday. We can enjoy the rest of the day without worries. The apartments are clean so we can have family over and make an inaccurately good impression of how we keep our places clean. Cool.


Kelly, who didn't have to do clean checks, had just turned 21. After a crazy party Thursday night, spending time in the Big House all yesterday for drinking Apple Beer and driving, was getting her things packed. She was up early to get it all set. Carrie came out and asked what in the world she was doing.


"I'm leaving. This Provo stuff is lame."


"What do you mean—"


"Look, I'm 21 now. I had my first taste of what real life is like and I ain't goin' back. I'm headed to Las Vegas."


Sure enough, right then, a sweet car pulled up and honked. 


"That's my ride," Kelly said.


And with Apple Beer in hand, she rode off into the distance. Gone forever. 


"Hm," Carrie thought. "I wonder who gets her food…"


                                            *  *  *


That's it! Werewolf is over! The townspeople win. The remaining players are Gavin, Jen, Carrie, and Brianna. Thanks everybody for playing! I'll put up another post today or tomorrow with stats and all the info. Have a great, werewolf-free weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment