Wednesday, February 1, 2012

dirk - noun a short dagger of a kind formerly carried by Scottish Highlanders

So, I have a funny story for all of you today. As you know, David and I share a room. I got up like normal and got ready for class. David is up when I am sometimes. Today, I noticed, he wasn't, so I kept the noise to a minimum and the lights off. I was just about to leave for class when I forgot my phone and went in my room to get it. As I was next to my bed getting my phone, I noticed even in the dark that David had a different colored blanket. It was darker than usual. It was when I noticed it was a dark shade of red when I saw the dirk sticking out of his back!


Oh my gosh! I freaked out! Well, you would too if you found your roommate DEAD! I ran out to find someone to help me. Ben sat me down, gave me some hot chocolate (mmm...) and called Mayra. She can solve everyone's problems, right? She needed backup this time though. Dead roommates aren't exactly the most common thing. She called up Susie and Emily. Susie was up in a heartbeat, but Emily didn't respond. She called and called again. No reply. "She must have been up late doing homework," Mayra said.


Little did she know that Emily's roommates would wake up a few minutes later to a dead roommate as well! They didn't even know she was playing the game! It was a sad day for Park Plaza today. Sad day indeed…

2 comments:

  1. So, does this mean that either David or Emily was the Coroner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I was thinking. Otherwise we'd know if they were lovers, if one was the hunter, if one was the giant, etc.

    ReplyDelete